Services > Traffic Safety > Comprehensive Impaired Driving Programs
Bency & Associates provides solutions and support for Comprehensive Impaired Driving Programs. Programs supported have included Full-time Enforcement, Ignition Interlock, Public Awareness and other enhanced law enforcement programs.
Our solutions/support includes:
- Business Process Analysis to assist agencies in strategic planning and development of implementation strategies.
- Project management during implementation including scheduling, monitoring local agencies and data collection.
- Reporting system development to assist in local agency monitoring and executive reporting requirements.
- Project management, oversight and strategic planning of outreach and education programs.
- Full public relations support including technical writing, press releases and management of public awareness programs.
- Management of project agreements with media / public affairs organizations.
- Database development to ensure accurate and timely acquisition of data from local agencies, device manufacturers (i.e. interlock devices), and indigent programs providing financial support to individuals sentenced to obtain devices.
- Independent verification and validation services provided to agencies to insure timely and efficient roll out of designed programs.
- Administrative support of agency programs including contract management and claim processing.